We manage over 40 properties
With over 40 properties under management, we look after Landlords’ investments.
We have landlords from around the world, including the USA, Japan, Oman, Dubai and Vietnam, whilst also striving to serve more local landlords to ensure their properties are looked after and serve their purpose as an investment.
TRUSTED & ENJOYED BY
OVER 100 GUESTS
Since November 2012
Evergreen Property has been serving landlords from around the world for 8 years.
When Barry took over, there were 5 properties under management. The company has since doubled its properties under management year on year and continues to grow at an exceptional pace as landlords move to Evergreen for the exceptional customer service and integrity.
Short-Term Rental Fee Structure
We work on 15% of NET reservation costs.
That means, 15% of reservation costs after the OTA takes their commission.
What we do for our fees and how we work
After the initial viewing, proposal and client instruction we:
- Establish a target market and advise accordingly so the landlord can furnish appropriately. (If a property is furnished, we will optimise listing to fit furnishing).
- Create and optimise listings on the 4 major channels (Booking.com, Airbnb, Holiday Lettings and OwnersDirect).
- All channels are linked to our channel manager and automatically synced to avoid double bookings.
- List on our own website (currently being overhauled to include search facility and booking engine).
- Create a social media profile as “branch” in Evergreen Apartments.
- If needed, we will arrange and pay for professional photography. (if you wish to have access to photos after, you would need to pay).
- Work and liaise with one of Edinburgh’s finest cleaning teams.
- Take bookings (and payments) from guests from around the world.
- Place any future Booking.com commission into a float (without commission to Evergreen) to pay off invoice when it comes from Booking.com.
- Run checks on guests’ credit cards, check profiles and assess the risk of parties or illicit or illegal activity.
- Liaise with guests from reservation through to departure. 24 hours on call.
- Act as concierge-lite for guests – we will make taxis, restaurant and trip reservations for guests if requested, free of charge.
- Give landlords back-end access to both our channel manager and CRM system for total transparency.
- Manage minor maintenance issues whilst liaising with landlords.
- Pay invoices received from suppliers (cleaning, Booking.com, contractors), deduct from balance, create and send a statement on or around 10th of the month.
- Pay landlord. For itemised statements of stays, landlords can log in to either system.
- Answer emails within 4 hours (8 am – 8 pm)
- We take 15% of the NET reservation cost (after OTA commission).
Use this form if you require a property manager for your short term let
Long-Term Fee Structure
Evergreen Property Ltd charges landlords a basic 10% of monthly rental for FULL management of their property. (Currently no VAT).
What do we do for our fee and how do we work
There is also a £150 Set up fee that covers initial marketing, viewings and references of potential tenants.
- Meet with you at the property and discuss all you need to know; this includes legal compliance and market rents for similar properties.
- We offer landlords a service whereby we can get your property compliant with all legislation at cost. We can arrange, EICRs, GSC, PAT, Legionella Testing and Smoke Detection Installation.
- Your property will be marketed across many online channels.
- We conduct all viewings.
- Applicants are vetted fully including references from past landlords, current employers and applicants’ identity is verified. We will also check affordability, conduct a ‘soft search’ credit check and if necessary, get legally binding contracts drawn up with Guarantors.
- Using our state of the art CRM system, we create E-signature leases (new PRT or Company Lease).
- We collect and lodge deposit with Safe Deposits Scotland.
- Council Tax and Utilities accounts will be transferred to the new tenants’ names.
- We will create a short condition report with video free of charge; if you wish to have a full inventory, this is a chargeable service and carried out by an independent company.
Use this form if you require a property manager for your long term let