Short-Term Rental Fee Structure
We work on 15% of NET reservation costs.
That means, 15% of reservation costs after the OTA takes their commission.
What we do for our fees and how we work?
After the initial viewing, proposal and client instruction we:
- Establish a target market and advise accordingly so the landlord can furnish appropriately. (If a property is furnished, we will optimise listing to fit furnishing).
- Create and optimise listings on the 3 major channels (Booking.com, Airbnb and OwnersDirect).
- All channels are linked to our channel manager and automatically synced to avoid double bookings.
- List on our own website which offers guests direct booking incentives and direct link to our booking engine.
- If needed, we will arrange for professional photos to be taken and the cost will be deducted from a future payment.
- Barry is the finance director of the ASSC and, as such, close to the CE and one of the first to know about any legislative changes.
- Work and liaise with one of Edinburgh’s finest cleaning teams.
- Take bookings (and payments) from guests from around the world.
- Place any future Booking.com commission into a float (without commission to Evergreen) to pay off invoice when it comes from Booking.com.
- Run checks on guests’ credit cards, check profiles and assess the risk of parties or illicit or illegal activity.
- Liaise with guests from reservation through to departure. 24 hours on call.
- Act as concierge-lite for guests – we will make taxis, restaurant and trip reservations for guests if requested, free of charge.
- Give landlords back-end access to both our channel manager and CRM system for total transparency.
- Manage minor maintenance issues whilst liaising with landlords.
- Pay invoices received from suppliers (cleaning, Booking.com, contractors), deduct from balance, create and send a statement on or around 10th of the month.
- Pay landlord. For itemised statements of stays, landlords can log in to either system.
- Answer emails within 4 hours (8 am – 8 pm)
- We take 15% of the NET reservation cost (after OTA commission).
Use this form if you require a property manager for your short term let
Long-Term Fee Structure
Evergreen Property Ltd charges landlords a basic 10% of monthly rental for FULL management of their property. (Currently no VAT).
What do we do for our fee and how do we work?
There is also a £150 Set up fee that covers initial marketing, viewings and references of potential tenants.
- Meet with you at the property and discuss all you need to know; this includes legal compliance and market rents for similar properties.
- We offer landlords a service whereby we can get your property compliant with all legislation at cost. We can arrange, EICRs, GSC, PAT, Legionella Testing and Smoke Detection Installation.
- Your property will be marketed across many online channels.
- We conduct all viewings.
- Applicants are vetted fully including references from past landlords, current employers and applicants’ identity is verified. We will also check affordability, conduct a ‘soft search’ credit check and if necessary, get legally binding contracts drawn up with Guarantors.
- Using our state of the art CRM system, we create E-signature leases (new PRT or Company Lease).
- We collect and lodge deposit with Safe Deposits Scotland.
- Council Tax and Utilities accounts will be transferred to the new tenants’ names.
- We will create a short condition report with video free of charge; if you wish to have a full inventory, this is a chargeable service and carried out by an independent company.
Use this form if you require a property manager for your long term let
Property Sales Fee Structure
Our selling fee start from as low as 0.75% of eventual selling price.
Our Tiered Commission Structure
We charge based on our performance.
All matters arising from estate agency on your behalf
- For sale price up to and including HR Value (0.75%)
- For sale price up to 5% above HR Value (0.85%)
- For sale price over 5% above HR Value (1.0%)
- The % fee is payable on the whole purchase price.
Home Report – Seller are required to have a Home Report from £300
Marketing Fee – (includes up to 18 professional photos, floor plan and advertising on Rightmove, Zoopla, OnTheMarket £300
Premium Marketing Option – to include 3D video and walk through – POA (optional)
For Sale Board (each) £35
All costs are inclusive of VAT where VAT is charged. The marketing fee is payable to Evergreen Property within 7 days of the acceptance of sales proposal.
Use this form if you are thinking of selling your property.