Short-Term Rental Fee Structure
We work on 18% (Including VAT) of NET reservation costs.
That means, 18% of reservation costs after the OTA takes their commission.
What we do for our fees and how we work?
After the initial viewing, proposal and client instruction we:
- Establish a target market and advise accordingly so the landlord can furnish appropriately. (If a property is furnished, we will optimise listing to fit furnishing).
- Create and optimise listings on the 3 major channels (Booking.com, Airbnb and OwnersDirect).
- All channels are linked to our channel manager and automatically synced to avoid double bookings.
- List on our own website which offers guests direct booking incentives and direct link to our booking engine.
- If needed, we will arrange for professional photos to be taken and the cost will be deducted from a future payment.
- Barry is the finance director of the ASSC and, as such, close to the CE and one of the first to know about any legislative changes.
- Work and liaise with one of Edinburgh’s finest cleaning teams.
- Take bookings (and payments) from guests from around the world.
- Place any future Booking.com commission into a float (without commission to Evergreen) to pay off invoice when it comes from Booking.com.
- Run checks on guests’ credit cards, check profiles and assess the risk of parties or illicit or illegal activity.
- Liaise with guests from reservation through to departure. 24 hours on call.
- Act as concierge-lite for guests – we will make taxis, restaurant and trip reservations for guests if requested, free of charge.
- Give landlords back-end access to both our channel manager and CRM system for total transparency.
- Manage minor maintenance issues whilst liaising with landlords.
- Pay invoices received from suppliers (cleaning, Booking.com, contractors), deduct from balance, create and send a statement on or around 10th of the month.
- Pay landlord. For itemised statements of stays, landlords can log in to either system.
- Answer emails within 4 hours (8 am – 8 pm)
- We take 15% of the NET reservation cost (after OTA commission).
Use this form if you require a property manager for your short term let
Long-Term Fee Structure
Evergreen Property Ltd charges landlords a basic 10% +VAT (12%) of monthly rental for FULL management of their property.
What do we do for our fee and how do we work?
There is also a £150 Set up fee that covers initial marketing, viewings and references of potential tenants.
- Meet with you at the property and discuss all you need to know; this includes legal compliance and market rents for similar properties.
- We offer landlords a service whereby we can get your property compliant with all legislation at cost. We can arrange, EICRs, GSC, PAT, Legionella Testing and Smoke Detection Installation.
- Your property will be marketed across many online channels.
- We conduct all viewings.
- Applicants are vetted fully including references from past landlords, current employers and applicants’ identity is verified. We will also check affordability, conduct a ‘soft search’ credit check and if necessary, get legally binding contracts drawn up with Guarantors.
- We also offer a premium Marketing package at £250. This includes professional photography and floor plans.
- Using our state of the art CRM system, we create E-signature leases (new PRT or Company Lease).
- We collect and lodge deposit with Safe Deposits Scotland.
- Council Tax and Utilities accounts will be transferred to the new tenants’ names.
- We will create a short condition report with video free of charge; if you wish to have a full inventory, this is a chargeable service and carried out by an independent company.
Use this form if you require a property manager for your long term let
Property Sales Fee Structure
We charge a simple, competitive, flat fee of 0.9% including VAT. (0.75% before VAT).
What we do for our fees and how we do it:
- We will come out to your property and meet with you to discuss what your situation is and have a look at the property.
- We will offer, on the spot advice, about how to maximise viewings and ultimately sale price by maximising “Kerb Appeal”
- We will create a bespoke sale proposal for you based on your property indicating what we feel the eventual sale price will be and all other costs.
All of the above are free services and will be done with 72 hours of viewing.
- Once signed up, we can introduce you to surveyors, solicitors and help arrange the Home Report Survey.
- We will organise marketing photography and can liaise with cleaners who can help prepare the property for photographs.
- We will create a bespoke listing, highlighting your properties most desirable features and publish to Rightmove, Zoopla, On The Market and more.
- We will suggest the best marketing strategy and pricing, based on your needs.
- We will attend viewings and liaise with yourself about suitable times and whether you wish to conduct the viewings. We work with our clients.
- We will follow up all viewings and give regular feedback to clients.
- We will advise, when necessary, about closing dates, acceptance of offers etc.
- We will work with your conveyancing solicitor to ensure smooth progress through to completion.
Home Report – Seller are required to have a Home Report from £300
Marketing Fee – (includes up to 18 professional photos, floor plan and advertising on Rightmove, Zoopla, OnTheMarket £300
Premium Marketing Option – to include 3D video and walk through – POA (optional)
For Sale Board (each) £35
All costs are inclusive of VAT where VAT is charged. The marketing fee is payable to Evergreen Property within 7 days of the acceptance of sales proposal.
Use this form if you are thinking of selling your property.